- Review, analyze and understand customer specification documents.
- Define and Design the configuration of cabin systems. (Using CatiaV5)
- Work with aircraft systems from initial concept through certification, delivery, and through their production life.
- This position will be assigned to work with Cabin Systems which includes interior lighting, passenger address systems, seat back video, passenger connectivity, satellite connections, In Flight Entertainment, and more.
- Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Support production planes to diagnose anomalies and resolve them quickly.
- Keep an open and innovative mindset to implement improvements in a continuous improvement spirit.
- Responsible for developing aircraft cabin upgrade modifications per project plan.
- Develop and manage program enablers and ensure their timely and high-quality delivery.
- Allocation of aircraft top-level requirements down to systems level.
- Experienced & competent using CatiaV5 and PLM data management system such as VPM/Smart team, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with CatiaV6 / 3DX are a plus.
- Experienced in design of aircraft interior components for business aircraft (i.e., galleys/closets/main cabin/lavatories, etc.)
- Familiar with aerospace & MIL-Std fasteners and correct selection/use.
- Familiar with FARs part 91 & 135 requirements and/or EASA equivalent.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Aerospace Cabin Engineer to join our growing team in Little Rock, AR.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 30 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.