- Contribute to successful services project execution on allocated component scope of work.
- Apply project strategy according to defined contractual and project commitments and targets, as allocated on component.
- Actively contribute to project performance.
- Alert in case of deviations impacting project objectives.
- Actively contribute to risks and opportunity management.
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules, instructions and standards, process & tools: Code of Ethics & Compliance, EHS, Railway Safety, Quality, Sourcing, PMM.
- Lead and coordinate component activities and stakeholders, from requirement capture/analysis to the end of project.
- Achieve QCDP objectives of its component.
- Cascade and allocate component requirements and QCDP objectives to component team members.
- Implement component WBS.
- Plan, monitor, control and manage component end-to-end activities (scope, schedule, resources, cost, risks, saving, opportunities).
- Coordinate and support consistent execution of component objectives, activities, and deliverables (Engineering, R&D programs, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Indus when applicable, RAMS…).
- Lead teams in successful achievement of project objectives, synchronize stakeholders at component level and ensure stakeholder alignments.
- Perform component level decisions and trade-offs.
- Rebase lining and change management at component level.
- Manage component situation and KPI, and report with transparency.
- Actively contribute to the resolution of overarching/transverse optimizations or issues.
- Manage interface with sub-system-level team members & project office (e.g., industrialization, control of
- configuration management, sourcing, quality) and ask, if necessary, for sub-system manager arbitration.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, engineering, or related field.
- 2 years professional experience.
- Coordination skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals.
Barbara, Automotive project manager
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Project Manager Associate to join our growing team in Toronto, ON.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!