We are now looking for a Function owner/Designer!
As a Function Owner/Function Designer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of specific functions within a vehicle. This includes the design, development, testing and integration of these functions into the overall vehicle system. The Function Owner/Function Developer will work closely with other teams within the organization, such as hardware and software development, to ensure the successful implementation of these functions.
- Collaborate with hardware and software development teams to ensure seamless integration of these functions into the overall vehicle system
- Ensure that all functions meet industry standards and regulations
- Monitor and troubleshoot function performance issues
- Stay current with advancements in technology and incorporate them into the development process
- Coordination and assessment of risks (risk management)
- Coordination and evaluation of system and customer requirements
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and customers
Personal traits should include being a teamplayer with a sence for problemsolving and service. To be able to take initiativ to acomplish assignements and projects and being motivated by new challenges and experiences.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.within relevant area
- Experience in similar role with driving concept, development and introduction of various functions from concept to production
- Experience of concept development of control algorithms/functions in (ADAS, BMS, powertrain, drivetrain, etc)
- Experience of writing, handling and management of functional requirements at various levels (user level, software component level)
- Experience of of functional safety as per ISO26262 and developing HARA, FMEA, Hazard analysis, etc
- Experience of coordinating and driving functional development work in multiple ECUs for distributed functions
- MATLAB/Simulink, C, C++ (any of the mentioned)
- Knowledge of Linux, QNX, RTOS, BareMetal (any of the mentioned)
- Requirement management tools (such as Polarion, DOORS, SystemWeaver, etc)
- Git, Jira
- Experience of working with vector tools (CANAlyzer, CANoe)
- Understanding of CAN standards such as IJ1939 and UDS (diagnostics)
- Handling aftermarket and field quality isssues
- Cybersecurity experience/knowledge
Be part of life at SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric technology with other engineers around the world. When joining SEGULA you will be joining a high skilled network of engineers and we are looking for you who wants to be a part of a company that provides you with different interesting assignments where you can utilize your technology skills in the best way possible.
With our presence in 30 countries and 140 locations worldwide we boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval and life sciences.