For our rail business, we are seeking an experienced Human Factors Engineer / Consultant who would initially be working for a large rollingstock project in Sydney.
Segula’s rail group is responsible for supporting numerous Projects throughout Australia and this role will provide an opportunity for the right individual to be involved in all aspects of delivery from design to handover into operations. We offer a range of services in Australia including SE, SESA, HF, and PMO.
- Support HMI tasks in accordance with the project’s HFIP
- Provide technical advice on HFI and the application of HF principles
- Support technical discussions and clarifications with the customer
- Interface with the HF working group
- Develop HFAR throughout the project lifecycle
- Record all issues/design improvements in the HFIR
- Conduct HF analysis and tests
- Review HF reports and assessments