System Design Engineer
As System engineer you will be the go-to-expert for all kinds of questions related to architecture and system solution. We believe you have experience with SystemWeaver and can map the system level requirements and all dependencies according to the information model. The work will include (but it will not be limited to):
- Create system requirements and system solutions
- Technical discussions
- Requirements alignment and approval
- System specification and documentation
- Debugging possible defects in the system
- Feature walkthrough using vehicles and prototypes.
Who are you?
We believe you aren't afraid to ask questions and that you are curious and motivated by new challenges! To further succeed in this role, we see that you have great communication skills and that you are a true team player! We believe you to be flexible and motivated by new challenges!
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Computer science/engineering, Electrical Engineering
- More than two years of experience as System Engineer working with SystemWeaver, Polarion, DOORs
- Experience in Requirement levels and creation
- Experience in working with ECUs and sensors
- Knowledge of SW architecture (the different SW layers and the structure)
- Experience in Network technologies (CAN, Flexray, LIN, Ethernet, LVDS)
- Knowledge of Automotive electrical architecture
- Experience and knowledge of working with the functional safety standard ISO26262, and Cyber Security
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and customers
- Agile and SAFe
- Valid working permit in Sweden
- Swedish language is highly meritorious
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Are you looking for a company that offers a variety of assignments and gives you the chance to work with innovation and new technologies? With us at SEGULA Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shape the digital domain while being supported towards your dream career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies' DNA and we are always looking for new, ingenious and bold talents. Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric technology with other engineers around the world. Meet your new challenges together with us! Does this sound exciting? Join us on our journey in a fast growing international company.