- Participation and assistance in the transition to a new logistics model at the client's plant
- Optimisation of the global plant layout
- Studies (layout, sizing of the areas, surface, manpower, investment)
- Physical implementation of the studied concepts
- Maintaining good communication in the project team, as well as with the plant employees throughout the duration of the project
- Prepare estimation cost of investment or equipment and upgrades
- Willingness to work in a plant in Germany (Eisenach) for a period of 12-24 months
- 3-5 year experience in an industrial sector
- English : minimum B2 (group official language)
- German: minimum B1 level
- Sensibility to Logistics and Lean management
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination
- Responsive, adaptable and meticulous
- Good team spirit & communication skills
Américo S., Logistics Analyst
I feel responsible for seeking the continuous improvement of processes at all levels. I believe that constantly improving our activities, seeking excellence in their execution, brings us a better life quality inside and outside the company.
My role and work experience at SEGULA Technologies Brazil:
I joined SEGULA Brazil just one year and eight months ago as a Packaging Programmer. We have achieved many positive results with my team. While working for the client, I could successfully convinced the department to change their mindset that relied on constant rework and packaging shortages, as well as implementing projects with great impacts in reducing logistics costs, (elimination of rework, downtime, product cost, etc.) In the very critical scenario that we are experiencing due to the pandemics, I believe that SEGULA Brazil has positively answered the client’s expectations.
My professional experience:
I started my professional career in the oil and gas industry as a Logistics Analyst / Key User SAP WM / MM (Warehouse management / Material Management). After this period, I started a new challenge as Logistics Support Analyst focused on agro-industrial systems. I also worked as SAP MM / WM Functional Consultant supporting logistics projects and trainings for these areas.
I have a degree in Logistics, SAP Functional Consultant and a Green Belt certification in continuous process improvement.
My best project:
During my career, I have achieved many improvement projects, and two out of them have been awarded as reference projects. I have recently received from the Group a recognition letter for my great performance at my client. Currently, I am working on a project focused on the environment and with significant cost reduction. The central scope is to use the company’s waste to generate new products.
My future goals:
At the moment, I am very focused on improving the client’s internal processes. We have many possibilities for development and I truly believe that we should not only improve, but try to set up a model which could become a reference on the market.
My greatest passion:
My biggest dream:
Being always with the people I love and respect.
The best thing at SEGULA Technologies:
My experience at SEGULA has been incredible; it is a company that offers the opportunity to expand our knowledge by working in various market segments. In the short period I have been working for the company, I can only be thankful for all the support, recognition and the welcome I received. I’m really enthusiastic about what comes next.
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious employees’ day-to-day life.