- Work cross functionally within the company to secure products and projects.
- Ensure supplier processes are robust and consistent to deliver a Quality Assured product.
- Be an Ambassador for Quality Assurance.
- Use established quality tools such as APQP & PPAP with other specific tools.
- Provide technical support by working closely with the Buyer teams.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, highlighting improvement opportunities.
- Work with speed and agility to quickly solve supplier quality issues.
- Deliver training on Quality Assurance & various tools both internally and at suppliers.
- Work with remanufactured products to contribute to a more sustainable product.
- Bring creative and innovative solutions to the whole value chain (challenge the existing model).
- Foster the company values (Customer Success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance).
- Frequent visits to Tier -1, 2 suppliers to review, audit, and approve the PPAP.
- Experience in Supplier Quality within heavy trucking or automotive industry.
- Experience/skills in capacity management is a significant advantage.
- Experience with Quality tools e.g., APQP, PPAP, Process Audits, Run @ Rate (R@R), Significant Production Run, Safe Launch
- Experience with Metals, Surface Treatments (Cleaning, Zn Phosphate, ED Coating, Liquid paint, Powder Paint, Electroplating)
- Engaged and self-driven with passion for innovation and sustainability.
- Developed business acumen and customer focus with a holistic view.
- Service minded and target oriented.
- High level of integrity, team oriented.
- Perseverant, positive mindset, analytical in nature.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring Supplier Quality Engineers at various levels (Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Lead) to join our growing team in USA.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.