You will be part of a group with a focus on developing embedded systems software using model-based development (MBD), C and embedded software verification and validation. You will develop complex, large scale simulation models (MATLAB/Simulink) and HIL setups for mechatronics, electronics systems to allow high level of HIL testing and test automation. As part of the group, you will be open to knowledge sharing, training of new people in the group to increase their competence level in the area. You will also able to grow your competencies from team members and will always have support in the said area.
Our customers are within Automotive, Rail and other industries with complex embedded systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop HIL/SIL simulation models using MatLab/Simulink
· Setup/modify/develop HIL projects in ETAS, dSpace
· Investigate SIL/HIL environments, system software for issues reported
· Train/knowledge sharing to develop competencies of fellow team members
· HIL/SIL testing when required