Embedded Systems - Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
- Participate in supplier readiness reviews for HW and SW development.
- Collaborate with engineering and suppliers to meet software quality requirements.
- Lead Hardware and Software APQP review meetings.
- Present and promote industry software requirements to Management and supplier leadership.
- Consult with engineering organizations to assure software readiness for launch.
- Participate in design reviews and product readiness reviews.
- Monitor supplier activities and escalate when risk factors to quality are detected.
- Support with root cause analysis and problem-solving for software-related issues.
- Evaluate and approve supplier submissions for PPAP and approve software products for launch.
- Evaluate and approve HW PPAP.
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing.
- Up to 75% travel during peak project activities.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related field required.
- Experience with embedded systems development or related field.
- Knowledge of software and electronic development processes.
- Knowledge of product life cycle principles.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Experience with industry tools for requirements management, test management, and configuration management.
- Familiarity with Controller Area Network (CAN).
- Six Sigma Black or Green belt certification.
- Experience with Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP).
- Background in an automotive environment.
- ASPICE certified Provisional or Competent assessor.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with, negotiating, or leading suppliers.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Embedded Systems - Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.