- Participate in supplier readiness reviews for HW and SW development.
- Collaborate with engineering and suppliers to meet software quality requirements.
- Lead Hardware and Software APQP review meetings.
- Present and promote industry software requirements to Management and supplier leadership.
- Consult with engineering organizations to assure software readiness for launch.
- Participate in design reviews and product readiness reviews.
- Monitor supplier activities and escalate when risk factors to quality are detected.
- Support with root cause analysis and problem-solving for software-related issues.
- Evaluate and approve supplier submissions for PPAP and approve software products for launch.
- Evaluate and approve HW PPAP.
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing.
- Up to 75% travel during peak project activities.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related field required.
- Experience with embedded systems development or related field.
- Knowledge of software and electronic development processes.
- Knowledge of product life cycle principles.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Experience with industry tools for requirements management, test management, and configuration management.
- Familiarity with Controller Area Network (CAN).
- Six Sigma Black or Green belt certification.
- Experience with Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP).
- Background in an automotive environment.
- ASPICE certified Provisional or Competent assessor.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with, negotiating, or leading suppliers.
Michael Z., Electrical/instrumentation supervisor
Life isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon!
My role at SEGULA Technologies:
I joined SEGULA Technologies almost a year ago. I work for one of the group’s clients in the fields of electricity and instrumentation, supervising new works.
My current assignment includes both design and supervision.
In my 21 years of experience, I have held many positions involving the maintenance and supervision of works. First of all, I was a technician, then head of maintenance and maintenance contracts concerning electricity, instrumentation and telephony.
Throughout my career, I’ve been fortunate enough to meet people who have been quick to trust me and given me the opportunity to progress in my field.
After a BEP in electronics and a BEP/CAP in electrotechnics (National Vocational Qualifications), I found my first job. After ten years, I decided to complete my initial training with a BTS (Higher Technician Certificate) sandwich course to become an electrical site manager.
+My biggest project:
In 2009, I set up various energy-saving solutions on a 93-hectare industrial site, which saved over 47,000 Euros a year, with a three-year return on investment.
In 2018, I was responsible for coordinating and monitoring the instrumentation/electrical works of a project on an industrial site in Rouen.
Subject: Setting up a 1,200 m conveyor belt, creating a HV/LV electrical substation (5.5kV) and revamping an existing HV substation.
1,800 hours of coordination for 58,000 hours worked by the companies involved.
+My greatest passion:
Taking on new challenges, motorbikes, dancing, cooking and travelling.
+My biggest dream:
Going to live in Miami!
Dynamic company, really good atmosphere and managers who listen.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Embedded Systems - Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.