Aircraft Mechanic - MUST RELOCATE
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment and analytical ability to perform all aspects of maintenance.
- Perform routine 100 hour and annual inspections and A&P checks.
- Troubleshooting and performing needed repairs to airframe components, engines, and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs to aircraft accessories.
- Performing structural repairs to airframe.
- Perform oil changes and service hydraulic systems.
- Make required log book entries of repairs and comply with all company and FAA requirements.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft.
- May be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to lift 45 pounds or more.
- Ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least two years general aviation knowledge.
- Must have active Airframe license or A&P license, experience and education necessary to perform duties.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to handle, prioritize and multi task in a time sensitive environment.
- Previous aviation experience is preferred.
- Must pass background check, pre-employment drug test, have valid Driver's license with a good driving record within company standards.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Aircraft Mechanic to join our growing team in multiple locations including Wichita, KS, Tucson, AZ, and Hartford, CT.