HW / Pneumatronic Application Engineer
We are searching for a candidate to join the HW & Pneumatronic/Pneumatic Application team within the Engineering department.
Our ideal candidate has a Mechatronics or equivalent degree, so as to be able to follow both activities related to electronics and pneumatics (in particular for pneumatronics products) within the Application team.
We are looking for a versatile and motivated figure, with a foundation in electronic circuit design, knowledge of technical drawing and previous experience in integrating products into complex systems.
- You will be integrated into the HW & Pneumatronic/Pneumatic Application team and will be adequately trained to provide his contribution as an Application Engineer.
- You will support systems engineers to identify the most appropriate solutions relating to electronics and pneumatronics products for railway brake control systems in the offer phase and during project development.
- You will take care of the product configurations necessary to respond to the specific requirements of the projects and the drafting of the related technical documentation.
- You will also be able to participate in other activities relating to the life cycle of the product and its integration into systems in collaboration with the Electronics and Pneumatronics Product Platform, Quality, Production, Validation Laboratory, Purchasing.
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering
- Previous experience in the development of mechatronic products (2 to 5 years)
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit design
- Good knowledge of technical drawing
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian (level B2 and up)
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Basic knowledge of Catia V5 and/or Altium is appreciated
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics is appreciated
Furthermore, it is essential that the candidate has the following soft skills:
- Attention to detail
Previous work and/or study experience (dedicated courses or experimental thesis) in the railway sector would be a very welcome plus.
We could evaluate a new graduate only if he/she has real skills in both the macro-areas of electronics and mechanics (e.g. a mechanical expert who has continued his studies in Electronic Engineering or vice versa).
Be part of life at SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies is a leading company in the world of engineering consultancy and is involved in product design, development, production and innovation.
SEGULA Technologies collaborates with the main market players by developing ambitious projects both internally and directly at the customer's premises, operating within various business sectors, such as: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Rail, Industrial Automation, Biomedical, Energy and Oil & Gas. Providing the best of international engineering, locally.
Why choose SEGULA Technologies? To become part of a constantly growing reality with over 13,000 employees in 30 countries! In SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career within a multicultural and international environment, working on different projects.