Internal validation (e. g. homologation, self certification), supplier validation or validation at external test house:
- Planning and defining of all validation activities (internally and at supplier) for the responsible sub-systems
- Application of the technical requirements for the responsible components and subsystems.
- Following development processes and project timing.
- Ensure availability of the required subsystem validation test material: hardware planning, identify hardware needs, request for offer for needed prototype parts, parts and kits constitution, BIW, Bucks& Kits ordering and tracking, part ordering and tracking, SCIL monitoring incl. cross-functional communication with affected departments e.g. RHN, SGV, DCHM
- Align all affected teams to validation activities incl. cross-functional communication with affected departments e.g. RHN, SGV, DCHM
- Advice, guidance and coordination of suppliers/external partners in relation to
Subsystem validation planning and execution
- Support, Follow and sign APQP grid in PLM system or other specific Systems.
- Check the suppliers/test house test equipment and test procedure
- Controlling and review of the test results and reports. Controlling and reporting the status of the current supplier validation according to the fulfillment of the requirements and the scheduling.
- The CV works as an expert for components and subsystem validation. In this role he/she is in contact with of different, Experts, Technical Specialist, ICMs, RPCs and / or planning engineers regarding the validation of the components and subsystems.
- Complete mastering and application of white book and PIV plan.
- Evaluation of requirements for components and sub-systems.
- Conduct and guide supplier reviews to determine validation planning and manage approval of deviations in execution.
- Review and approve supplier validation plans.
- Checking validation results for test execution issues and root cause analyze.
- Highlight test result issues to engineering for root cause analysis
- Ensure a successful and complete validation of all requirements for the various project phases and for worldwide and regional validations, according to the defined planning and SOD.
- Guarantee that all legal and inhouse requirements for the components or a subsystems are fulfilled during the validation and complete documentation of the fulfillment of the legal requirements are available.