BCIQ – Vehicle Compliance Pilot
The Body, Chassis, Interior (BCI) Quality Team is looking for a Vehicle Compliance Pilot to join our team focused on ensuring all project quality targets are met, managing launch timelines & deliverables and insure the transition to quality volume production.
Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for defining and guaranteeing efficient geometrical audit of plant vehicles.
- Manages and reports the component and assembly compliance results.
- Drives regularly scheduled issue conformity meetings, tracking to ensure the pace of vehicle issue resolution.
- Define pilots for each issue and insure execution coordination.
- Contributes to the convergence of Assembly Tooling to ensure compliance to KPIs.
- Drives the escalation process with the Launch Project Manager to resolve red KPIs.
- Applicant must be capable of reading part dimensional data and recognizing fit and finish and perceived quality issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality and/or Product Quality.
- Understanding of vehicle design and assembly.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.
- Understanding of tooling and plant processes.
- Knowledge of metrology principles and understanding of Statistical analysis and process control.
- Able to meet deadlines with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a BCIQ – Vehicle Compliance Pilot to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries and with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.