Aircraft Mechanic - MUST RELOCATE
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
- Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
- Assist other maintenance disciplines as needed
- Assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft as needed
- Assist with engine removal / installation as needed
- Assist with aircraft component repair as needed
- Airframe or A&P license
- More than 1 year aircraft maintenance work experience
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- Own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- Ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
- Available to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Available to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
- Experience on corporate jets (preferred)
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an A&P Mechanic to join our growing team in multiple locations including Wichita, KS, Tucson, AZ, and Hartford, CT.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.