System Validation & Fault Tracing engineer, will have the responsible during initial concept development as well as final validation of complete system during major development steps.
Responsibility in the team will be:
- Acceptance testing for vehicle builds.
- Verification and validation of special SWs for external stakeholders. E.g., EOL SW, SW for certifications, SW for HW validation (EM machines), etc.
- Complete system validation in rigs and vehicles.
- Test vehicle management.
- Verification of concept design and validation of industrialization SW for future improvements.
- Domain rigs validation ownership.
- AVB responsible for complete product.
- Responsible to provide complete verification plan and progress for inverter and electric machine SW.
You will also act as the first point of contact to support fault tracing. E.g, items coming from external departments like complete vehicle testing , prototype builds etc.
WHO ARE YOU
Software development and system testing within the electric drive powertrain area.
You should be able to work both independently and close with the verification team.
The work includes close teamwork and sometimes with suppliers. You need to read and understand the requirements, define test methods, perform tests in various test objects such as HIL and Car. You will be part of an Agile Scrum team with testing as your main responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or equivalent competence
- Hardware knowledge in sensors, electric machines, inverters.
- Relevant job experience.
- Knowledge in: CANoe/CANalyzer, DSA, INCA, MDA, MATLAB, Jenkins, Python, Git
- Knowledge in embedded SW systems
- Structured, and good documentation skills
- Fluent in English and/or Swedish
- Swedish or European driving license for Car
- Agile work experience