Perceived Quality Assessor
Perceived Quality is a customer’s initial response of good or poor quality of a product, a gut feel. The perception of quality is influenced by the vehicle's attributes as well as what is important to the customer. The PQ process begins with benchmarking of competitive vehicles to identify positive and negative attributes that impact the customer’s initial impression. The best Executions, Materials & Designs found within the industry are captured and used as the foundation of the PQ requirements and as the basis for the PQ scoring system. The Perceived Quality (PQ) Team reviews and evaluates the Exterior and Interior digital images provided by the Simulation Team along with physical properties at each major milestone of a vehicle program for perceived quality attributes. These attributes include appearance, fit, surface quality, sound & operational quality, quality of materials, technology and lighting. Based on a structured rating method, which includes the competitive set, assessor compiles and presents a complete assessment report to be shared with Product Team Management to guide decisions early on in the development timeline of current and future model programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
· Minimum of 3 years of automotive experience in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in one of theses areas would be a plus: Manufacturing, Tooling, Design, Release, Program Management
· Expertise in planning, prioritizing, and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, create detailed action plans, and organize schedules, people and tasks
· Outstanding teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to build solid working relationships internally and externally
· Must be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strength of convictions - a self-confident leader who, in part due to his/her personal presence, style and demeanor, effectively sells ideas and solutions to others
· Knowledge of Teamcenter and NX/VisMockup.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.