Deputy Manager/ Finance manager (F/M)
- Preparation of monthly and annual closings
- Create Income statement (P&L) and Balance sheet
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations
- Overall responsibility for accounts payable
- Responsible for the month-end and year-end closings; Provide monthly and ad hoc analysis of accounting data
- Control Cash flow
- Tax declaration, tax reporting, VAT (reversed VAT when applicable)
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual reports
- Communication with external auditors
- Continuous development of accounting processes, financial reporting, and finance systems
- Advising MD on company performance and long-term business and financial planning
- Responsible for all finance, HR and IT related procedures and personnel
- Improvement/coordination of work routines and processes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to function effectively with a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Well-honed business acumen with a practical understanding of business issues
- Rigorous, pragmatic and detail-oriented; with the ability to communicate effectively with senior personnel
- Well-developed analytical skills and commercial judgments.
- Strong aptitude for independent thought and action, with the ability to work on own initiative; possessing a ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to meet tight deadlines; hands-on-style.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies is an engineering group with a global presence, helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aeronautics, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and petrochemical.
Present in 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production.