• Assist lead SIT Engineer for the system integration test for the implementation of RMS and legacy system.
• Assist lead SIT Engineer for the migration strategy and align with the technical design, feasibility, schedule and planning with customer.
• Assist lead SIT Engineer for the system integration test with customer and perform assessment on the testing feasibility.
• Define the End-to-End Testing Specification with customer and SAT for RMS with Alstom.
• Coordinate and harmonize the User Acceptance (by Operator/Maintainer) for RMS and RTP
• Harmonize the RMS Integration Testing (until and incl. SAT) approach and methodology to ensure all the testing plan is aligned and well-coordinated between customer and system supplier.
• Define the critical interface functions (CIFs) with customer, and develop the test cases.
• Review the test cases with customer to ensure all pre-requisites for each of the test cases are well defined.
• Review the test cases with customer to ensure all the requirements are being verified and validated
• Define the testing schedule or programme with all the system suppliers.
• Ensure the T&C schedule is well coordinated among all system suppliers and customer.
• Prepare documentation for test specification and test procedures.
• Lead the discussion of the project T&C and plan the resources required with each of the systems’ suppliers together with customer operator.
• Bachelor in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Gwenaël Delomier, automotive engineer & race car driver
SEGULA Technologies is a fast-growing service engineering group dealing with large scale projects within the major industry sectors (Transport, Defence, Aerospace, Energy and Automotive).
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life worldwide.