The Human Resources team in SEGULA Germany wants to boost the company’s development activities and company culture by looking for a Learning and Development specialist, within an expanded scope of duty which is reasoned in the framework of guidelines:
Collaboration in the operational personnel development:
- Proposals / compilation / research and identification for training and qualification measures / preparation of further training/qualification catalogues.
- Accompanying promotion, development and appraisal meetings with managers.
- Propose specialised courses and any training to learn soft skills within the framework of given concepts and coordinate for approval.
- Research additional training offers with external service providers, carry out initial assessment and propose for implementation with department and superiors.
- Maintain learning platforms for selected target groups and develop and support the creation of learning content as well as support functional expert teams.
Training and learning needs management
- Query and documentation of training needs from the departments and maintenance of (skills management) databases.
- Organisation of training courses in coordination with the departments.
- Preparing and accompanying workshops.
- Collaboration in the further development of the L+D processes and in the implementation of further learning tools and qualification possibilities. Contribute to the development of learning paths for specific target groups.
- Carrying out training measures for company-relevant HR processes within the assigned subject area.
Maintenance of internal databases (ERP/OPEN OLAT/LAWPILOTS). Create reports on training measures. Deriving recommendations for action and proposing them for implementation.
- Creation and documentation of training certificates as well as administration and control of basic training for internal and external employees.
Suggest methods for didactics and learning opportunities to superiors.
- Create training content for assigned topic area e.g. junior managers OR project managers etc.
- Supporting the supervisor in the further development of the reporting procedure and the L+D toolbox.
- Development of proposals for the optimisation of HR relevant core processes such as skill management. Taking over work packages within HR projects.