Our German team is looking for a multi-skilled profile who carries out administrative tasks in human resources development, the completion of which is broadly defined:
Performs administrative and assistance tasks
- Supports the subject-related processing.
- Provide information on existing internal and external regulations (e.g. administrative info, travel expenses, etc.) related to LD processes for managers and staff.
- Support in organising training courses and maintaining internal databases (e.g. entering participation data, keeping lists of participants).
- Create certificates according to existing templates for trainings based on participant lists.
- Administrative support in the implementation of HR tools.
- Transferring data, e.g. existing skills, from databases into internal systems.
Monitoring mail flow and deadlines
- Sifting and distributing (electronic) incoming mail, supplementing related documents if necessary and distributing them according to responsibility and clearly identifiable priority (shared inbox system).
- Arrange and track appointments according to predefined rules.
- Send out invitations for training courses and keep track of attendance. Prepare rooms and, if necessary, provide equipment for workshops.
- Make hotel bookings for external training and book suitable rooms.
- Obtain quotations for given trainings and compare them with regard to prices, conditions, etc. Pre-clarify prices, usual conditions, select the most favourable offer and prepare the order. For this purpose, a common knowledge of a foreign language, corresponding to the level taught in the vocational training, may be required.