Sales & Marketing Manager - Technicon DESIGN Italy F/M
Sales & Account Manager
We are a dynamic company, with substantial plans for growth. Due to the volume of work from existing, long-term clients and exciting new opportunities, we are looking for a sales expert based in Italy, who will enhance our capabilities and attract new clients.
- Generate, sell, negotiate, close and secure new Automotive Design business opportunities.
- Grow relationships with key decision makers and influencers at Automotive OEM – accounts.
- Develop and determine growth strategy for your assigned accounts and future new accounts.
- Manage, maintain, and develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Build strong and honest relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain information and keep up to date with industry news and information to ensure a good level of communication.
- Represent Technicon Design in a professional manner and adhere to agreed sales targets.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Find bespoke solutions that fulfil our customers’ requirements.
- Identify new platforms and methods to engage with Technicon Design target audience.
- Proactively bring new suggestions to sector leads on how to increase sales.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedure on social media platforms like LinkedIn.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent information to relevant departments, teams, and clients as appropriate.
- Attend weekly team meetings with the global recruitment team via Microsoft Teams.
- Ensure CRM and other sales applications are accurately updated.
- Travel to customers and company offices as required.
The indispensable requirements for this position are:
- Italian (mother tongue), English (business fluent).
- The ability to build authentic business relationships.
- 3-5 years’ Experience in sales and business development, including market research.
- Prior recruitment experience in the Transportation sector.
- Previous experience working in a global business environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the Italian labour market and different types of employment.
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Very good IT skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Confident User of Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn.
Other desirable skills are:
- Good interpersonal skills: human contact and listening skills – Team work.
- Leadership/Managements skills.
- Organised and rigorous person.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and to analyse figures.
- Quality of representation.
- Sense of challenge.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Formed in 1978, in the United Kingdom, Technicon Design is one of the leading global transport and design consultancies with a client base that includes the most famous and prestigious car brands in the world.
From the spark of a design proposal to the finished creation, we design products from concept to production, enhancing the user experience. We combine in-house expertise to deliver your brief as well as providing recruitment solutions to OEMs and suppliers.
With studios in in North America, Asia and Europe, Technicon Design brings together 400 industrial design specialists from around the world to serve clients in the transportation design sector.
We are driven by the design of today and tomorrow, supporting car manufacturers, suppliers and start-ups in making mobility more environmentally friendly as well as safer, more autonomous, and more connected.