We are now looking for a Function owner/Designer! This entails being responsible for making the internal and external stakeholders dream come to life by collaboration in securing function objectives and scope. You will develop and communicate the function version, set up the function roadmap and optimize the function over time. You will be responsible for evaluating the technical possibilities and challenges for your function. You will own one or several functions and make it happen for the end user to experience it in the final product.
Engage with stakeholders, including business leaders, subject matter experts, epic owners, to understand and analyse high-level business requirements
Break down complex business problems into clear high-level requirements
Create detailed business requirement documents and high-level use cases that outline the systems behaviour
Collaborate with hardware and software development teams to ensure seamless integration of these functions into the overall vehicle system
Ensure that all functions meet industry standards and regulations
Monitor and troubleshoot function performance issues
Coordination and assessment of risks (risk management)
Personal traits should include being a team player with a sense for problem-solving and service. You have to be able to take initiative to accomplish assignments and projects and be motivated by new challenges and experiences. Is this you?
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. within relevant area
- Experience in similar role with driving concept, development, and introduction of various functions from concept to production in automotive industry (ADAS, BMS, Infotainment, powertrain, vehicle dynamics, etc.)
- Experience of writing, handling, and management of requirements at various levels (user, system, software component level)
- Experience of coordinating and driving functional development work in multiple ECUs for distributed functions
- Experience and/or knowledge of Requirement management tools such as SystemWeaver, Polarion, DOORS
- Experience of FMEA, ISO26262 and developing HARA
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Valid work permit in Sweden
- Handling aftermarket and field quality issues
- Cyber security experience and/or knowledge (ISO21434)
- Swedish language skills!
- Swedish driving license (B-level)
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric technology with other engineers around the world. When joining SEGULA you will be joining a high skilled network of engineers and we are looking for you who wants to be a part of a company that provides you with different interesting assignments where you can utilize your technology skills in the best way possible.
With our presence in 30 countries and 140 locations worldwide we boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval and life sciences.