EWIS Designer - Aerospace
- Design the harnesses routing in pressurized, non-pressurized area and in avionic racks
- Design the installation of equipment like LRU, sensors, lights, etc.
- Dimensioning, choice and design of brackets and sheet metal design of cut-off plates
- Machined design of equipment bracket
- Creation of Installation drawings
- Definition drawing of harnesses, and flattened drawings of harnesses
- Definition drawing of single parts and assemblies
- Management of bill of materials
- Engineering or equivalent degree with focus on Aviation, Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of professional experience in 3D EWIS Design in the aerospace industry
- Experience in 3D electrical routing, mechanical integration and drafting
- You are familiar with all aspects of electrical wiring design, including mechanical, electrical and thermal aspects
- Good knowledge of aviation EWIS standards, specifications and PLM systems
- You have very good understanding of harness installation rules such as segregation, bend radius, maintainability, accessibility & manufacturing
- You have a structured way of working, high sense of responsibility and accountability with a hands-on attitude
- You are dynamic and flexible to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of German and English (ASDT-STE100) language skills
- Readiness to travel
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies is an engineering group with a global presence helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace & defence, energy, life sciences, naval and rail. Operating in more than 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialisation and production.
SEGULA Technologies has constantly evolved its range to meet the ever-increasing demands of big names in aeronautics, space and defence. This evolution allows us to offer our customers end-to-end solutions. Our teams get involved both during the aircraft design phases (aircraft design and architecture, propulsion system design, subassembly definition, etc.) and during the manufacturing phases (SEGULA manufactures and integrates complete subassemblies). In addition to these phases, SEGULA supports clients in trusting and maintenance (MRO). Since the group is present internationally, we can intervene on any type of aircraft: civil and military aeroplanes, helicopters, and satellites.