- Minimise downtime, lean manufacturing principles and plant reliability.
- Maintain reports and inspection records of all associated plant equipment.
- Collaborate with various departments to maintain mechanical integrity of all plant programs.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Supervise and develop less experienced engineers and technicians.
- Identifying the best approach to solving plant faults and creating concise engineering reports and recovery plans.
- Analyse all equipment requirements and assist in requisition of equipment.
- Prepare reports and support manufacturing engineering in maintenance plans and activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to procedures and perform troubleshooting on all plant activities.
- Resolve issues and assist facilities to implement change.
- Project management and equipment vendor liaison.
- Working knowledge of PLM systems (PTC Windchill preferred, though training will be provided).
- Practical experience in factory and site commissioning.
- Experience in working with DI water, solvent process plant, compressed air, coolant systems, dehumidifiers and other general plant services.
- Knowledge of MES, software control systems and facilities management beneficial.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage, multiple projects and technical information.
- Good analytical and practical problem-solving skills.
- AutoCAD, Inventor, CREO, or similar CAD experience.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrates a good balance between attention to detail, as well as flexible and pragmatic in approach to problem-solving.
- Willingness to travel to visit vendors and work with experts from external companies.
- Demonstrates risk awareness to project delivery and proactively ensures this is communicated.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of manufacturing. Our expertise covers tooling and automation and advanced manufacturing in automotive, industrial, energy and pharmaceutical. We are working on the technological breakthroughs that will facilitate the mobility of tomorrow.