- Management of the hungarian end-to-end recruitment process (job descriptions, preselection, first interview to onboarding)
- Participation on international engineering recruitment projects
- HR administration for the Accounting department (working hours, timesheets, sick leave documents etc.)
- Contact person for the local Management team for various HR topics
- Developing of HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Legal documents follow up
- Participation on local training and development projects
- University degree with focus on personnel, economic, social sciences (or related studies)
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience as an HR Generalist
- Has an overview on wide range of HR topics
- Experience in active sourcing
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life.
Segula Technologies Hungary was established in 2018 as part of the Segula Group, focused on the automotive industry and supports clients by delivering end-to-end solutions in Part / Subsystem / System Development engineering.