Human Resources Administrator
SEGULA is looking to employ a dedicated HR Administrator Specialist to join the Indian team!
- Responsible for HR activities in Chennai : local labour laws, employee greviences, etc.
- HR administration for the Payroll Management (working hours, timesheets, sick leave documents etc.)
- Contact person for the local Management team for various HR topics
- Developing of HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Co-Ordination with Technical Team on Training Modules
- Employee engagement activities
- Legal documents follow up
- Participation on local training and development projects
- Both Qualified and Qualified by experience will be considered
- PC literate – Strong pack office knowledge
Your profile :
- Successfully completed studies focusing on human resources, economics or social sciences or a related field of study would be an advantage, alternatively commercial training with a school leaving certificate.
- You have around 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in HR/Recruitment in the automotive industry is beneficial
- A desire to review, improve, create and follow processes
- Autonomous, Dynamic & strong interpersonal skills
- Open to continuously improve, reflect and challenge own thinking
- Has an overview on wide range of HR topics
- Knowledge of INDIA employment law
- Self-starter; initiating tasks, pro active attitude
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life.
Would you like to join in?