Prototype Electrical -Wiring Harness
Prototype Electrical Technical responsible (Female candidate only + 6 days working)
- Responsible for build key deliverables as per project guide lines
- Participation in Design Review and provides input to design team by representing build team
- Complete Proto vehicle harness and electrical & electronic part assembly and dis-assembly, signoff from design team and vehicle handing over to testing agency for validation
- Vehicle build quality evaluation (Harness routing/Safety)- architecture level
- Vehicle repair rework and retro-fitment and full responsible of EE perimeter
- Pre-validation of all the prototypes with high level diagnostic approach
- Proper routing of Wiring Harness as per installation drawing for All projects and propose best inputs
- Shall have electrical components checking on all benchmark vehicles and ensure to follow frugal approach in assy. Propose best assembly technique and combinations
- Responsible for Wiring harness pin details and verifying the making connectors and safety of entire vehicle under EE perimeter
- Should have knowledge of Electrical Schematic drawing preparation for trouble shooting & diagnostics.
- Responsible for Wiring harness routing document readiness along with designers for proto vehicles.
- Should be capable of leading Wiring harness routing document readiness along with design team for production vehicles
- Responsible of maintaining EE documents/component tracing for entire vehicle build for rework workflow
- Analysing failures and giving inputs to technical team- first level of root cause analysis with expert level
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!