Scheduler / Planner
A planner/scheduler manages and arranges information to enhance the effectiveness of a company's projects. Additionally, they generate reports on project-related factors to support informed decision-making.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule for various projects
- Prepare monthly status and progress reports based on the project schedule
- Coordinate with international headquarters team to ensure the alignment of project schedules
- Interface with Installation / Procurement / Engineering teams to keep the schedule updated
- Proactively monitor and control project schedules to identify potential delays and notify relevant parties in advance
- Proficiency in English
- Skilled in Primavera P6 and MS Project scheduling tools
- Desirable knowledge or experience in Signaling activities in installation/EPC project work environment/civil work related to Railway project
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you'll work on exciting projects and help shape the future in a company where innovation is inextricably linked to engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... it's all part of the daily lives of our 13,000 ingenious employees. Why not yours?
Whether next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!