Technical Synthesis Quality Lead
Our Quality Team is in search of a Technical Synthesis Quality Lead to join our team within the automotive inudstry, focusing on achieving all project quality targets, managing launch timelines and deliverables, and ensuring a smooth transition to high-quality volume production.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Writing control sheets for any new part.
• Translating control sheets for carry-over parts.
• Establishing a quality status for all incoming parts and filling in SIGAPP accordingly (ensuring the completeness of the inspection report and that parts comply with the defined standards at each stage).
• Looping back with the Design Business line upon the arrival of a new part to confirm the need and nature of the change.
• Analyzing all chassis/suspension defects detected on incoming parts, during the manufacturing process, or on the vehicle.
• Performing a daily follow-up of all defects with the project team.
• Participating in any Chassis/Suspension line side review with the manufacturing team.
• Writing process sheets for transitory solutions.
• Requesting any necessary deviations.
• Contributing to the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)/Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) process.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/Civil/Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, and/or Product Quality.
• Knowledge of APQP/PPAP & Supplier Quality Manual.
• Proficiency in statistical data analysis and metrology principles, Root Cause Analysis methods.
• Knowledge of defect resolution, escalation processes, and follow-up.
• Strong understanding of vehicle chassis/suspension systems.
• Understanding of vehicle design, assembly, and process control.
• Understanding of tooling and in-plant processes.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to develop an action plan and drive procedures for issue resolution.
• Self-motivated, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you'll work on exciting projects and help shape the future in a company where innovation goes hand in hand with engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are the daily rhythms of our 10,000 ingenious employees, so why not yours?
Whether next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!