- Responsible for direct/indirect labor and activities affecting line-speed, cycle checks, scrolls, and workstation assignments, change control, and line balancing
- Utilize lean concepts to identify and eliminate waste and perform time/motion studies
- Assist the IE Manager and IE Supervisor with technical services to maintain efficient levels of lean manufacturing and manning
- Support SPW as required
- Minimum of three years of Industrial Engineering experience in manufacturing
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong data collection, root cause analysis, and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, and interface with all levels of management and labor
- Good analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and help shape the future within a company for which innovation is inseparable from engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are all part of the daily routine of our 10,000 ingenious employees. Why not yours?
Whether it's next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!