Vehicle Compliance Pilot
Our Quality Team is seeking a Vehicle Compliance Pilot to join our team within the automotive industry, dedicated to ensuring the achievement of all project quality targets, managing launch timelines and deliverables, and facilitating the seamless transition to high-quality volume production.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Defining and ensuring the efficient geometrical audit of in-plant vehicles.
• Managing and reporting component and assembly compliance results.
• Regularly conducting scheduled issue conformity meetings, tracking to ensure the timely resolution of vehicle issues.
• Defining pilots for each issue and ensuring execution coordination.
• Contributing to the convergence of Assembly Tooling to ensure compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Driving the escalation process with the Launch Project Manager to resolve red KPIs.
• Reading part dimensional data and recognizing fit and finish and perceived quality issues.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/Civil/Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, and/or Product Quality.
• Understanding of vehicle design and assembly.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to develop an action plan and drive procedures for issue resolution.
• Understanding of tooling and in-plant processes.
• Knowledge of metrology principles and proficiency in statistical analysis and process control.
• Able to meet deadlines with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you'll work on exciting projects and help shape the future in a company where innovation goes hand in hand with engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are the daily rhythms of our 10,000 ingenious employees, so why not yours?
Whether next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!