System Test Engineer Automotive domain
Are you interested in joining a team that works on the vehicles of tomorrow? When joining this team, you will be a part of a team that supports our client in testing the features of our future vehicles. Your main role in this position would be to perform system tests in Python. The team you will be joining is working with the gearbox, transmission systems and clutch control.
Your main task is:
- Define test cases for System & SW safety requirements (SIL, HIL) using Python
Other tasks may include:
- Call for kickoff & retrospective meetings
- Prepare the test environment: ensure the time booking for the HIL, collaborate with model team to fix all issues related to HIL
- Execute and Analyze test case
- Ensure deliverables quality
- Report the discrepancies found during the test of the system
- Maintain traceability & verify the resolution of software defects
Skills and Tools you will use:
Etas INCA Python, Polarion, JIRA, GitLab, Functional Safety
- Experience of system testing (developing test cases, test scripts) in embedded systems
- Experience of requirement review, analysis, and developing test cases from requirements as well as HARAs, FMEAs
- Experience of blackbox testing and various test methods such as requirement based, interface, fault injection, boundary value, etc
- Experience/knowledge of various levels of testingPython, C, C++, CAPLSoftware testing automation framework, Robot frameworkLinux, RTOS BareMetal (any of the mentioned)
- Experience with software in loop (SIL) and hardware in loop (HIL) testingGit, Jira, Jenkins
- Valid working permit in Sweden
- Experience or knowledge in functional safety standards is a plus (ISO26262)
- Experience or knowledge in ISO21434 is highly meritious
- Swedish language skills
Who are you?
As a person, you are responsible, structured and proactive, and encouraged by technical challenges. You can quickly familiarize yourself with advanced problems with a desire to find creative solutions together with your colleagues. You have an eye for quality and strive to ensure customer quality and satisfaction.
When working as a consultant at Segula, you get a secure employment and a dynamic work environment. You become a part of a group nice colleagues who takes care of each other. To make sure you get to know your colleagues, we meet for different activities and events.
We also offer
- Secure employment and working conditions according to Swedish labor laws
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Work with a collection of Segulas esteemed clients, leading companies in their field
- The chance to utilize your skill set to make real impact for the future of movement while having a dedicated consultancy company as your support
- Be a part of a growing network of skilled engineers
- Close relationship with your manager who supports you in your career development
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric technology with other engineers around the world. When joining SEGULA you will be joining a high skilled network of engineer and we are looking for you who wants to be a part of a company that provides you with different interesting assignments where you can utilize your technology skills in the best way possible.
With our presence in 30 countries and 140 locations worldwide we boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval and life sciences.
We offer you a dynamic working environment, a team that is dedicated to your professional growth and your overall well-being in your day-to-day job. As a company, our passion and goal is to make people and organizations grow.