Internal Logistics Engineer - Flow Specialist
To expand our team we are looking for an Internal Logistics Engineer. The mission context is to support our automotive customer to industrialize new vehicles in its plant (Szentgotthárd, Hungary).
The candidate will be responsible to design the components logistics flows feeding a new assembly line. Scope is from the reception dock (reception of material) to the final line-side (where will happen the assembly).
For that, the candidate will:
- realize the studies (providing optimized layout, calculating the logistics headcount needed, defining the CAPEX needed)
- handle the physical implementation afterwards (ordering the material needed in the studied zone, planning the deployment, following-up the installation and realizing handover to final plant users when the job is done)
- report the status and allocated KPIs at each phase of the project
We expect the candidate to:
- maintain a good communication within the project team as well as with the plant’s staff members all along the project
- be a driving force in the continuous improvement process
- Sensibility to Logistics and Lean management
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- AUTOCAD experience
- English: minimum B2 (group official language)
- Quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination
- Responsive, Adaptable and meticulous
- Good team spirit & communication skills (orally and in writing)
- 1-10 years experience in the automotive industry and / or internal flows is a strong asset
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life.