Application specialist / Technical writer
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES canada recruite a Technical Writer
- You create legally compliant and standards-conform technical documentation in English for the latest products in railway control and safety technology within a multinational environment.
- Additionally, you research and procure the information necessary for documentation creation from various departments, from development to project execution.
- Furthermore, you also present complex technical matters in a clear and audience-appropriate manner, and coordinate reviews and translations.
- You are part of a team of editors, but you largely work independently in your area of responsibility and are accountable for meeting economic objectives (quality, deadlines, and costs).
- You have completed a degree in Technical Writing (Bachelor) or a similar technical field. Alternatively, you have a technical education with additional training as a Technical Writer.
- Furthermore, you have several years of professional experience with XML-based editorial systems, and you are familiar with common methods of information retrieval, knowledge transfer, and information structuring.
- In addition, you are familiar with the legal foundations of technical documentation, proficient in using common word processing programs, and demonstrate excellent skills in pixel- and vector-based graphic editing.
- Additionally, you are familiar with the basics of computer science and electrical engineering
- On a personal level, you score points with an outgoing personality and distinguish yourself through strong communication skills.
- If you also have professional language proficiency in English, you are warmly welcome to join our team!
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and help shape the future within a company for which innovation is inseparable from engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are all part of the daily lives of our 13,000 ingenious employees. Why not yours?
Whether it's next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!
Having been in business for only three years, Segula Technologies Canada already has a team of nearly 50 people and is growing rapidly.