Supply Chain and Packaging Engineer
As Supply Chain & Packaging Engineer you will be in touch with the manufacturing department and plants, defining and developing the supply-chain scheme from suppliers to customers.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Define the logistics organizations, human resources and means according to supply chain standards
• Realize the quantifications/ logistic budget (logistic cost price, necessary investment)
• Define the physical flows and information flows (outbound, inbound, internal plant)
• Define optimum stock levels at each step of the process, out of concern for optimization of the Lead Time
• Develop the functional specifications for semi-finished packaging means and final packaging and validate them
• University degree (technical. engineering field)
• English language – advanced
• 3 years experience in the automotive logistics field
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies Slovakia s.r.o. is a part of the international engineering group SEGULA Technologies, which helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors - automotive, aerospace & defence, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas.
Operating in more than 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees.
SEGULA Technologies is a leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialisation and production.
In connection with the expansion, the company is looking for new employees to our team.
We are looking for talents
- who know that the future depends on innovation;
- who are ready to learn every day;
- who want to work in one of the best teams and change this world.
If you are one of them, we are waiting for your CV and we believe that you will become part of our team!