Test and Commissioning Engineer
You will be part of a pre-existing team that is responsible for the testing and fault finding for rolling stock vehicles. You will be responsible for preparing the tests and equipment for testing for timely execution of the test program and manage the data analysis of test results, by writing static and dynamic test reports. Previous experience of working within the rail industry in a similar role is essential.
Example systems to cover:
• Air & Pneumatics including sanding & levelling
• Doors – Internal & External
• PIS – Displays and communication
• Train Control – TCMS
- Demonstrable rolling stock vehicle knowledge.
- Proficient in using computers for diagnostics and software loading.
- Ability to competently read electrical and mechanical schematics.
- A strong Mechanical or Electrical background within the rolling stock industry.
- Relevant NVQ qualification.
- Confident communicator at all levels (Written and Verbal).
- Quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination, good team spirit.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of Rail innovation. We cover the entire product development and life cycle - from design, simulation, software and hardware development, through testing and validation, homologation and commissioning, to vehicle and system maintenance.