Quality Analyst Pilot
We are seeking a Quality Analyst Pilot to join our team within the automotive industry, dedicated to achieving project quality targets, overseeing launch timelines and deliverables, and ensuring a seamless transition to high-quality volume production.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing quality convergence and implementing quality management tools for the qualification of incoming parts and assemblies.
• Conducting Root Cause Analysis for identified issues.
• Updating the supplier compliance dashboard, leading quality reviews, and prioritizing supplier compliance actions in line with expected vehicle quality.
• Proposing pilot programs for issue resolution.
• Managing the escalation process based on BCI business criteria for parts and assemblies.
• Providing coaching to strategic suppliers on executing the complaint process and resolving issues.
• Ensuring root cause analysis and managing change requests to guarantee 100% quality at launch.
• Managing the correlation of measurements to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensuring data integrity.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/Civil/Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, and/or Product Quality.
• Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), and Supplier Quality Manual.
• Proficiency in statistical data analysis, metrology principles, and Root Cause Analysis methods.
• Understanding of defect resolution, escalation processes, and follow-up.
• Knowledge of vehicle design, assembly, and process control.
• Familiarity with tooling and in-plant processes.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to develop an action plan and drive procedures for issue resolution.
• Self-motivated, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you'll work on exciting projects and help shape the future in a company where innovation goes hand in hand with engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are the daily rhythms of our 10,000 ingenious employees, so why not yours?
Whether next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!