Signaling Testing and Commissioning Engineer
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Signaling Testing & Commissioning Tester to join our team within the rail industry.
• Testing and commissioning of signaling equipment in addition to putting into safe operation.
• Follow up the faults during operation with O&M team.
• Prepare test reports as per final client Quality Plan / applicable standards.
• Prepare PTWs to adhere to final client HSE Plan.
• Prepare Progress reports in addition to testing and Commissioning instruction manuals / Commissioning Plan.
• Ability to troubleshoot and reporting NCRs as per final client Quality Plan.
• Arrange/Coordinate the handing over processes with the client.
• Prepare/Participate material submittals and follow up the approval processes.
• Follow up test reports reviews with the third party / if any, in addition to justifying their technical concerns.
• Planning and requisition of tools and resources.
• Prepare and update schedule according to project requirements.
• Bachelor’s engineering degree in electronics , Telecommunications, electrical or similar.
• Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway project, especially ETCS and Interlocking subsystems.
• Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
• Good understanding of Systems Engineering lifecycle.
• Good understanding/knowledge about railway principle and standard is a must
• Key leadership skills demanded by the role and similar experience at least for a period >5 years.
• Knowledge of engineering processes
• Strong Communication skills
• Proficient English language required.
• Solid computer skills and knowledge
• Have a valid driving license
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you'll work on exciting projects and help shape the future in a company where innovation is inextricably linked to engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... it's all part of the daily lives of our 13,000 ingenious employees. Why not yours?
Whether next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!