Process Engineer - Central
- Industrialisation of new equipment and modification and continuous improvement of existing equipment.
- Understand, create, and standardise processes.
- Understand multiple highly skilled processes across the business and own all relevant documents.
- Project Management, management of Stakeholder expectation and technical reporting.
- Be customer facing - direct and indirect. Guiding, steering, and challenging expectation.
- Directly supporting plant, operational and quality teams with practical and theoretical guidance.
- Generate and Maintain documentation – control pans, PFMEAs, SWIs, manufacturing Bill of Materials and stage drawings.
- Market Research to keep up to date with battery industry progression.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience within a Manufacturing/Process Engineering or similar role.
- Experienced (HNC/HND) or Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Excellent reporting skills, verbally and using MS Office suite.
- Candidates also considered currently working in an Engineering Role without stated qualifications if experience demonstrated.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of manufacturing. Our expertise covers tooling and automation and advanced manufacturing in automotive, industrial, energy and pharmaceutical. We are working on the technological breakthroughs that will facilitate the mobility of tomorrow.