Dimensional Validation Engineer
- This is a position within the Interior Validation Team.
- She/He will work extensively with Quality Assurance Fixture (QAF) at all programs build phases.
- QAF to be used for Root Cause analysis of interior build issues.
- Responsible for assembling QAF Interior, Interior Quality status reports (fit and finish build objectives).
- Engineer will present to upper management (SRs & UR) program Interior Quality reports.
- Director level Presentations will require applicant with Excel, PowerPoint & good to great communication skills.
- Lead coordination activity with other company organizations such as HMI, Corp Quality, SQ & Perceived Quality as it relates to Interior Execution.
- Work with Release Engineers & Supply base for all Interior released components.
- Be hands-on capable and driven to solve Build issues.
- This position is expected to lead an assortment of people with the focus on issue resolution.
- Travel and extended stay probable, to both domestic and international Plants.
- Applicant must be Capable of reading part dimensional data and solving interior fit and finish issues.
- BSME or BSEE from ABET-accredited university is required (or equivalent accreditation).
- 5 years or more in design engineering and/or manufacturing required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in PowerPoint/Excel.
- Must have basic to advance Part Gage understanding and a strong understanding of part dimensional data.
- Desire and interest in issue solving using data and DOEs.
- Reactive certification required.
- willing to accept applicant in training or working towards their certification.
- Master’s in Engineering.
- Manufacturing process or launch experience is preferred.
- Testing or structures experience is desirable.
- NX CAD capable.
- Advance understanding of Excel.
- An understanding of Interior parts and a basic understanding of Body build preferred.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Dimensional Validation Engineer to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI or Ontario, CA.
Segula offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including great opportunities for career growth!