Test Engineer within Automotive
Segula aims to shape the future of tomorrow. We want to create a better society and we act as a service provider with the mission to support clients in their transformational journey. As a engineering consultant at Segula you are a key player in this effort by taking a advisory position towards our clients. By using your technical skills and entrepreneurial mindset you contribute to solutions that effects our society in the future and simultanously develop and grow your career together with us.
To really thrive as a consultant at Segula you enjoy getting the chance to insert yourself in different types of projects and clients. You receive insights to different types of project setups and have the opportunity to work closely with other highly qualified engineers and experts within your field.
About the job
As a Test Engineer you will build and integrate HIL test environments for different testing needs and create advanced tests that saves time and cost for development. You will participate in the early stages of the product lifecycle to define needs in test systems. You will be working on the complete software and electrical integration. This means that you will establish and develop relationsships with designers and other test engineers within different systems and areas of the complete vehicle as well as building a understanding of the designs within those areas. The testing will take place in rigs, boxcars and VIL (Vehicle In the Loop).
Some of your main tasks will be to:
- Troubleshoot environment and products to determine possible area of the problem
- Build and integrate test solution with other parts to make an automated toolchain
- Analyze product requirements to create test cases
Who are you?
You need to be a person who thrives to take responsibility for the product quality, knows what you want, and are transparent, flexible and curious. We see that you are motivated by new challenges and experiences and thrive in problemsolving.
The job will require fluency in English, Swedish is a merit.
- Bachelors degree, Master's degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Knowledge of Python and/or CAPL
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with Vector Canalyzer, CANoe and/or DSPACE, Wireshark
- Experience of working with software testing automation frameworks, such as Robot Framework
- Experience with HIL/SIL, vehicle testing and/or boxcar
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Valid working permit in Sweden