Design Leader (Plastic Injection Molding)
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
SEGULA Technologies is currently seeking for an experienced Design Leader specializing in Plastic Injection Molding to join our team. As a Design Leader, your expertise in plastic injection molding will be instrumental in ensuring the successful design and development of our products. If you have a strong background in design engineering, excellent project management skills, a deep understanding of plastic injection molding processes, and a track record of leading successful design projects, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
• Lead the design of parts and products according to the project specification and standards.
• Ensure product designs meet quality requirements, including weight, recycling specifications, and design for manufacturing.
• Manage CAD resources to achieve design objectives and timelines.
• Drive Critical to Quality convergence and deliver design-related deliverables
• Manage technical information flow between CAD offices and Tier 2 suppliers following company standards.
• Verify and validate CAD file quality from suppliers and design offices.
• Ensure regular updates of 3D data, 2D drawings, and parts' attributes in the CAD file database.
Candidates with education suit the position:
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Microsoft Office - Advanced
- CATIA - Advanced
Driving licence: B
Number of years of experience: 5
Personality requirements and skills
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in a relevant field.
•Proficiency in basic plastic and mechanical rules, including the ability to define isostatism systems and build stack-up folders.
•Strong skills in CAD software systems, capable of building and checking products.
•Proven ability to lead CAD 3D and 2D activities.
•Excellent communication, fluent english.
•Previous experience as a CAD Engineer, Mold Engineer, or Plastic Parts Designer is highly desirable.
Participez à la vie chez SEGULA
SEGULA Technologies Slovakia s.r.o. is a part of the international engineering group SEGULA Technologies, which helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors - automotive, aerospace & defence, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas.
Operating in more than 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees.
SEGULA Technologies is a leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialisation and production.
In connection with the expansion, the company is looking for new employees to our team.
We are looking for talents
- who know that the future depends on innovation;
- who are ready to learn every day;
- who want to work in one of the best teams and change this world.
If you are one of them, we are waiting for your CV and we believe that you will become part of our team!