The Yard Supervisor is responsible for leading all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the yard. Ensure that all materials (i.e. pipe, regrind, gaskets, raw materials) and equipment are properly stored.
- Lead all aspects of the utilization of forklifts, crane, and other equipment’s to move materials from plant to yard and vice versa.
- Responsible for any yard repair and access control.
- Responsible for yard fire protection program to ensure fire safety.
- Ensure accurate handling of all materials and it is stored appropriately.
- Ensure that all waste from the plant is appropriately segregated for recycling.
- Participate in monthly inventory
- Ensure yard is always organized and clean.
- Ensure quality of inbound products, organized and consistency of rows throughout the yard.
- Coordinate with Shipper/Receiver to handle truck scheduling and loading.
- Complete maintenance request forms for all problem areas and breakdowns.
- Maintain and update various records
- Prepare and make sure practice of 5S duties per 5S schedule for employees.
- Actively participate in IPEX 5S Program
- Other duties as assigned