- Troubleshoots problems with aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems, and adjusts and repairs these systems in accordance with technical specifications, technical drawings, manuals and procedures;
- Repair and overhaul aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems;
- Install or modify aircraft engines or other aircraft systems, such as mechanical and hydraulic systems, flight control systems, fuel systems and pneumatic systems;
- Disassembles airframes, engines, or other aircraft systems for repair, overhaul, and cleaning, and reassembles them;
- Performs and reports on routine maintenance;
Aircraft maintenance experience is required for the position.