- Contribution to Instrumentation preparations including (Speed Increase tests, Railway Dynamic tests, and Regression tests).
- Tests realization, tests preparation and tests execution, overall test management for planned tests during Integration/Tuning and Certification/Validation dynamic tests for train sub systems such as:
- Tilting system.
- Railway Dynamics.
- Multiple Unit Tests.
- Train Control Systems (Several functions as per Train Functional Breakdown).
- Acoustic Systems.
- Toilet Doors.
- PACIS Aero dynamic.
- Dynamic systems.
- All other train functions/train level functional and or Type tests as per the schedule.
- Experienced (More than 5 years) in Railways, Rolling Stock Test or Certification/Validation Engineering in Railway/Rolling Stock.
- Tests/Instrumentation/Troubleshooting experiences in miscellaneous domains and subsystems (Traction, Brake, Aerodynamics, Railways Dynamic, Auxiliaries, Coupling, Signaling, Fire Detection, …)
- Fluent English.
- Very good communication, flexibility, and innovation spirit.
Gwenaël Delomier, automotive engineer & race car driver
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Testing Manager to join our growing team in Hornell, NY.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.