- Accountable for:
- The train global performances.
- For requirement development, coming from reference and applicable documents from Métiers, standards,
- Certification, Safety, Platform and Customer, for transverse requirement allocations to the various subsystems in close collaboration with the relevant specialists.
- Operational analysis definition and validation by the customer.
- Functional analysis and specifications.
- The train level FMECA in coordination with RAMS team.
- To define the global Train System architecture as input the external/internal requirements.
- To ensure consistency and compatibility between all the sub-systems specifications.
- For the applicable train configuration.
- Technical open issues resolution in line with project strategy provided by PrEM, from investigation to modification implementation and problem closure.
- Providing Return of experience to be implemented in Reference Solutions. Contribute to the RoE committee and documentation update.
- Technical interface with customer in order to provide support to Project Manager (and PrWM during revenue service).
- Make arbitration on architecture definition between the subsystems to reach the best compromise at train level.
- Defining and performing Train verification strategy in close collaboration with all Engineering métiers and Certification & Validation teams.
- Leading the train integration and tuning phase.
- Train level test specifications.
- Supports Project Engineering Manager for implementation and update of Engineering risks mitigation plan.
- Supports to Project Engineering Manager in improvement proposals in term of QCD and during the change order process.
- Perform reporting at project level (to PrEM) and at métier level (TS dashboard).
- General technical competencies.
- More than 5 years in Railways engineering.
- English fluent.
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in mechanics required.
- Rigorous, autonomous, and proactive.
Igor, Responsable de proyectos técnicos CAM/Robótica
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Train System Engineer to join our growing team in West Mifflin, PA.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!