- Analyze Program security needs (including laws and regulations), determine security objectives and main security risks strategy.
- Plan security activities within development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, their impacts related to program execution, Identify training needs.
- Is responsible for Cost / Quality / Delay of Program Cybersecurity deliverables, as needed per Project / program context.
- Cybersecurity context, and Cybersecurity Risk Analysis.
- Cybersecurity Architecture definition and requirement allocation.
- Cascading of requirement to suppliers, Manage Third Parties Risks.
- Application of Cybersecurity Assurance Level.
- Definition of Cybersecurity Operating Procedures.
- Evaluation of the Project/Program achieved Cybersecurity level.
- Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities
- Obtain agreement from Program/Customer about on the set of security measures to be implemented.
- Manage vulnerabilities and Cybersecurity issues and actions plan.
- Manage Program Cybersecurity related communication.
- Report on Program Cybersecurity status.
- In case of external Cybersecurity audit, manage the relationship with auditors Establish lessons learned.
- Responsible of the QCD of its program Cybersecurity Work Package.
- Functional animation of Cybersecurity Engineer team.
- Industrial/manufacturing/automation - oriented job knowledge desired.
- 10+ years’ experience in related field.
- Cybersecurity certifications (CompTIA Security + or equivalent) preferred.
- 2–4-year degree in engineering field desired.
Fabien, Research & Innovation Project Manager
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Program Cybersecurity Manager to join our growing team in Melbourne, FL.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!