- Occupational Safety Support.
- Support safety walks, report out results and update status and follow through.
- Maintain chemical inventory on site and in a database.
- Maintain training records, alert supervisors when TM's need re-training.
- Support all audit documentation preparations.
- Support annual audit.
- Support risk and ergo assessment.
- Excellent Organizational / Communication Skills.
- Experience in data input, tracking and management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel (Macros), word, power point. Etc.).
- Audit experience is a plus.
Gwenaël Delomier, automotive engineer & race car driver
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Occupational Safety Support Technician to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.