BCIQ – Quality Analyst Pilot
The Body, Chassis, Interior (BCI) Quality Team is looking for a Quality Analyst Pilot to join our team focused on ensuring all project quality targets are met, managing launch timelines & deliverables and insure the transition to quality volume production.
- Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for quality convergence, deploying quality management tools for the qualification of incoming parts and assemblies.
- Responsible for issue Root Cause Analysis.
- Updates supplier compliance dashboard and leads quality reviews, prioritizes supplier compliance actions consistent with expected vehicle quality.
- Proposes pilots for issue resolution.
- Responsible for escalation process based on the BCI business criteria for parts and assemblies.
- Leads coaching for the strategic suppliers on the execution of complaint process and issue resolution.
- Ensures root cause analysis and manages change requests to guarantee 100% quality at launch.
- Manages correlation of measurements to KPIs and ensures data integrity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality and/or Product Quality.
- Knowledge of APQP/PPAP & Supplier Quality Manual.
- Statistical data analysis and metrology principles, Root Cause Analysis methods.
- Knowledge of defect resolution, escalation processes and follow up.
- Understanding of vehicle design, assembly, and process control.
- Understanding of tooling and plant processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.
- Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Be part of life at SEGULA
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a BCIQ – Quality Analyst Pilot to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries and with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.