- Implement machine learning/ deep learning models (supervised learning, reinforcement learning) for the following tasks: 2D/3D object detection, semantic segmentation, depth estimation, traffic (time or speed) prediction and driving behavioral learning etc.
- Train and evaluate the developed machine learning model from large set of images/videos, build end-to-end training, testing, and evaluation pipelines.
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality, structured data from the vehicles for training and testing deep networks.
- Produce high quality tested code that enables large scale research and can be transferred to physical vehicles deployed in the real world.
- Stay up to date on the state-of-the-art in Deep Learning ideas and software, in collaboration with our Researchers.
- Coding, proof-of-concept (POC) and demo deep learning applications with our test vehicle platform.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and collaborate with other teams across the research lab.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, Math, or related field.
- Masters with at least 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong software engineering practices in Python with machine learning experience in a production setting.
- Strong Machine Learning background with deep understanding of different types of machine learning algorithms (e.g., CNN, RNN, LSTM, Transformer, and Reinforcement Learning). Experience of training deep-learning models in an end-to-end fashion.
- Project experience working with Pytorch, Tensorflow or other modern deep learning frameworks.
- Computer Vision expertise.
- Proficient in Python and Linux is a minimum.
- Additional knowledge of C++ / CUDA is a plus, experience with AWS as well.
- Clear grasp on basic Linear Algebra, Optimization, Statistics, and Algorithms.
- Familiar with Python development co-system including opencv, numpy, scipy, pandas, sklearn etc and comfortable with development in Linux and Windows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- (Optimal) Implemented state-of-the-art models from research papers (share paper/repos if you can).
- (Optimal) Experience with Deep Reinforcement Learning, Multi-agent distributed reinforcement learning.
- (Optional) Experience with computer vision and large-scale distributed training.
- (Optimal) Publication in robotics/ML/CV conference.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Machine Learning (Advance Development & Planning) Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.